Thank you for taking the time to explore the potential to work together on buying or selling your home. Prior to real estate, I worked in finance in investments, sales and relationship managementroles. I greatly enjoyed the various positions I held within financial services but always found myself drawn to real estate. I would attend open houses, track local market trends and constantly monitored and researched active inventory in the city and commutable suburbs. In the summer of 2010, I decided to leave my job as a seed money analyst to pursue a full-time career in real estate.
Real Estate has allowed me to combine my strong analytical background, marketing expertise, negotiating skills, and a love of helping clients achieve their goals. I take great care in my product, you the client, through the practices and principles I put into place.
The areas in which I cover range from Boston, North Shore, Metrowest and the Cape. I currently operate my full service team through both the The Collaborative Company and Coldwell Banker Residential. I believe that by partnering with both TCC and Coldwell Banker I am able to offer my clients the widest breadth of market knowledge from large scale new development to single unit dwellings. Both firms believe in the same “white glove” service that the McLaren Team provides. I am in this business to build relationships, not to shuffle through transactions. My team and I stay dedicated long after the closing and continue to assist clients, whether it’s finding them a mortgage broker to refinance, a contractor to help with new kitchen designs or just finding a great place to eat in their new neighborhood.
- Currently, I work 100% by referral; I go above and beyond at every turn to provide you with the highest level of customer service, so you will in turn entrust your closest friends and family in my hands.
- I approach the buying process from an entirely different angle. I don’t want to just help you find “the house”, I want you to find the right town and macro environment that suits all your future and current needs.
- For marketed properties: staging, superior marketing, professional photography, in depth location information & pinpoint pricing are just a few of the services I offer as Listing Agent. I think outside the box to find new and creative ways to make sure your home and neighborhood stands out.
- I specialize in working with people in transition. Whether you are a first time home buyer, a developer pursuing a new investment, or just looking for that next step, by taking such a personalized approach I am able to hand tailor your search and selling needs to fit each of your goals. My goal is to make this process as stress free as possible for you.
- Successfully managed and marketed and over $400 Million in real estate, while maintaining an Average Sale-to–List Price ratio of 104%, which means most homes sold at or above list price, with virtually every listing receiving offers the first weekend.
- Assisted over 200 sets of buyers and sellers in finding a new home or selling their current home, while maintaining a consistent 5 star rating for customer service on Zillow.com
- Manage the marketing and selling process for one of the largest new condominium developments in the city, Pierce Boston.
- Community Driven – Raised over $20,000 and counting for local charities
- Maintained Top Rankings for the last 7 years:#1 of 55 Agents in our office, #10 for all offices combined (over 500 agents) and #15 for the entire Eastern New England region. Top selling agents for all local markets we services.
- Received Top Sales and List Agent awards close to 30 times
- Made “Top 100 List”of Century 21 agents in Northeast3 out of the 4 years I was a part of the firm
- Recipient of the “Centurion Award”for 2013: One of the most prestigious awards presented to a CENTURY 21 producer, individual or team. Only a small number of sales professionals in the CENTURY 21 System ever reach this elevated status.
- Achieved Master Diamond Level of Performance for 2012
- Named “Fastest Growing Top Producer of 2011” for all 17 Century 21 Commonwealth offices, over 500 agents
- Member of the “A Team” for Cartus Relocation